VICE PRESIDENT OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- office (614) 827-6020
- mobile (614) 359-7412
- Directly responsible for numerous commercial and residential properties associated with The Robert Weiler Company and other Weiler entities, as well as third party management contracts
- Licensed Ohio Realtor
- Over 22 years of experience in both commercial and residential property management
- Volunteers at The Cancer Support Community of Central Ohio
- An active member of the Columbus Apartment Association and the Columbus Realtors
- Joined The Robert Weiler Company in 2011
Jim is the Vice President of Property Management Division and is directly responsible for numerous commercial and residential properties associated with The Robert Weiler Company. He has specialized in both commercial and residential property management since 1999.
Born and raised in Findlay, Ohio, Jim attended Owens Community College in 2000 studying Business Administration and Property Management and started his career managing hotels and in 2004 he relocated to Columbus, Ohio to expand into multi-family management. He then attended Hondros College of Real Estate and became a licensed Realtor. Jim brings with him experience in all aspects of property management – ranging from sales and leasing, budget creation, supervision of large new construction and rehabilitation projects, construction design and new build lease ups.
Jim often volunteers at The Cancer Support Community of Central Ohio. He enjoys both interior and exterior design and flipping houses. He is an active member of the Columbus Apartment Association and the Columbus Realtors.