With nearly 85 years of experience as a Columbus Ohio-based property appraiser, serving Columbus, Central OH, and beyond, The Robert Weiler Company has a unique perspective of the ever-changing Ohio landscape. It’s because of our rich history, fueled by three generations of family leadership, that we have the ability to offer the best advice for the intrinsic worth of your commercial real estate property.
Commercial Appraisal Services Uncover Value, Not Price
A commercial real estate appraisal is the process of establishing a specific value to an individual commercial property at a given point in time. We understand that our clients must be able to rely on our opinion for various commercial valuation needs.
At The Robert Weiler Company, our commercial appraisal services division is comprised of seasoned professionals in all types of market classifications. Whether it is land, commercial offices, retail, mixed-use space, or industrial warehouses, we will assign you a licensed commercial real estate appraiser with unsurpassed market knowledge and financial proficiency. Your commercial appraiser will guide you through your specific commercial appraisal needs.
Our commercial real estate appraisers are experienced in determining the market value of all types of commercial properties. Thousands of clients throughout Ohio rely on our expertise to provide accurate commercial property valuations for various purposes.
You Ask for It. We Provide It.
Unpacking the layers of commercial real estate valuation can be an arduous, all-consuming, yet valuable task. That’s why you need The Robert Weiler Company as your commercial real estate appraisers. We provide a cost-effective, streamlined solution, and take the guesswork out of the equation; thus, enabling you to have values that can be relied upon.
As a commercial property appraiser serving clients throughout Ohio, The Robert Weiler Company can help with:
- Estate Planning Appraisal & Probate: Our reputation among the legal community and by probate courts, in connection with family partnerships, titles, and corporate real estate, makes us the obvious first choice for estate planning appraisal services.
- Real Estate Tax Appeals: With decades of experience as the most active commercial property appraisal firm in Central Ohio, we take pride in providing unmatched knowledge in this area. With in-depth market value appraisals for tax purposes, we have been involved at the highest level, presenting reports at Board of Revision (BOR) hearings and lending expert testimony at the Board of Tax Appeals (BTA).
- Litigation Support: We currently have 7 team members dedicated to providing appraisals for litigation. When you need a prompt, candid, and skilled service that will be well documented and highly defensible in court, call upon our professionals.
- Condemnation: Our commercial real estate appraisers have testified in hundreds of condemnation proceedings throughout Ohio. The Robert Weiler Company’s commercial appraisal team can provide 360° support, including pre-trial conferences, depositions, and court hearings.
- Refinancing/Commercial Lending: When you work with The Robert Weiler Company, you’ll have the confidence of knowing that our certified appraisers follow the Unified Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP) and have the approval to work with virtually every major banking institution in the region.
- Property Acquisition/Disposition: In any commercial appraisal project, our team members discover the intrinsic value of your property, not just the price. Working with this principle in mind, we will assist you in making the best investment decision, whether you want to sell or buy commercial property.
- Portfolio Evaluations: Whether you are involved in a relationship such as a shareholder, joint venture, leased fee and leasehold interests, partnerships, corporate, or simple fee, our CRE appraisers are ready to evaluate your portfolio and provide you with an accurate appraisal.
- Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Review Services: When working on a special case or unique type of property, a commercial appraisal review can be as important as the appraisal report itself. If you are working with a CRE appraiser on an eminent domain case, an estate tax case, a property donation case, or other similar special assignments that require approval from the local, state, or federal government, one of our professional appraisers will review your commercial appraisal report to prepare unbiased confirmation of the appraisal report’s validity.
- Public Project and Eminent Domain Cases: Our team of experts has extensive experience in preparing appraisal reports and appraisal review services for public projects that impact properties temporarily and/or permanently. Are you a project manager looking to add a reputable commercial property appraiser to your team or a property owner who believes they are not receiving proper compensation for the impact to your property? We can analyze the project to ensure appropriate damages are awarded to keep the project running along smoothly.
Our accredited appraisers always follow best practices and professional standards to ensure you receive optimal service and results.
Related Reading: Want to know more about CRE appraisals? Learn the who, what, why, and how with our blog post, Anatomy of a Commercial Real Estate Appraisal: A Top 10 Q&A Guide.
Providing Trusted Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Services Since 1938
In addition to the commercial real estate appraisal services mentioned above, we can also negotiate a consulting relationship to lend you expert advice when needed. Putting your needs first and providing objective, unbiased advice to aid in your decision-making process has been part of our core pillars since we opened our doors to the Columbus real estate community in 1938.
When seeking commercial real estate in Ohio, you should not settle for anything less than perfection. And, when searching for a commercial appraisal services partner to help source, offer advice, and consult with, there’s no need to look any further than the most recognized and trusted leader in the community; The Robert Weiler Company is the leading Ohio property appraiser, and has been for over three-quarters of a century. Call 614-221-4286 to set up your appointment today for our commercial real estate appraisal services.