Tyrone (Ty) Patillo
SALES & LEASING AGENT
- office (614) 221-4286 x107
- cell (440) 339-6001
- Joined The Robert Weiler Company in 2017
- Involved in all aspects of commercial real estate
- Member of the Ohio Association of Realtors, National Association of REALTORS® and Columbus REALTORS®
- Graduated from The University of Akron with a Bachelor’s degree in Business and Organizational Communication
Ty Patillo joined The Robert Weiler Company in 2017 as a Sales & Leasing Associate. He specializes in tenant representation, retail disposition and leasing.
Prior to joining The Robert Weiler Company, Ty’s diverse real estate experience began with Shopping Center REIT Developers Diversified Realty (Cleveland, OH) and Mall REIT GLIMCHER, now Washington Prime. He served as Manager of New Business Development and as a Specialty Leasing Manager where he planned, developed and implemented traditional and non-traditional revenue generation programs regionally and nationally through temporary leasing and lease renewals. Ty has also served as a Franchise Advisor for four years with a local Franchise Consulting Firm and has spent time as a small business owner.
A native of Aliquippa, PA (Pittsburgh Area), Ty graduated from The University of Akron with a Bachelor’s degree in Business and Organizational Communication. Ty played Division-I Football as an outside linebacker for the Akron ZIPS.
Ty is also a member of Columbus SCORE where he serves as a mentor to start-up and existing business owners. SCORE’s Mission: Foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.