- office (614) 221-4286 x131
- Joined The Robert Weiler Company in 2020
- Nine years of accounting/ finance experience across various industries before joining The Robert Weiler Company
- Currently enrolled in Hondros College Pre-Licensing Courses to satisfy Ohio’s Licensed Appraiser Trainee requirements
- Member of Institute of Management Accountants, National Black Accountants Association
Antonio Malachi joined The Robert Weiler Company in September 2020. His primary role is appraiser assistant supporting the Appraisers and Project Manager in research, writing reports, and building work files.
Originally from Cincinnati Ohio, Antonio graduated from the University of Cincinnati in 2003 with a Bachelor’s in Business Economics. Before moving to Columbus Ohio, he worked several years in the Insurance Industry as a Claims Analyst.
After moving to Columbus Ohio, Antonio graduated from Franklin University in 2011 with a Bachelor’s in Forensic Accounting. After graduation, he became a Certified Management Accountant through the Institute of Management Accountants. Antonio has over nine years of accounting experience across various industries.
Antonio enjoys spending time with his wife and son, his two rotties and reading philosophy books.