Keeping Organized and Efficient in Your New Small Office Space for Rent
Are you gearing up to stick with your New Year’s resolutions of becoming more organized? Perhaps you can in your new small office space for rent?
For many business owners, the beginning of the year marks a time to start fresh and work on efficiency. Perhaps, in an effort to do so, you have decided to start with a completely blank canvas for your small business and rent some local Columbus Ohio real estate
to kick off 2014. No matter what the reason for the change, one thing is for certain: You need to know how to keep organized… today.
The idea of renovating, relocating, or even simply reorganizing your small office space available for rent may seem daunting. You are busy! How can you find time to do all of this with everything else on your plate?
Believe it or not, when it comes to organization, time is on your side… especially when you consider how much time you actually lose by having no organization.
- How many times have you spent searching for an important file?
- When was the last time you were able to find the stapler immediately?
- Are you easily able to find replacement ink cartridges in the office when the printer is running low?
- Is your filing system up to date?
When was the last time you truly thought about any of this?
Well, the good news is that time is on your side and there is no better time than the present to get organized and efficient in your small office space for rent.
Five Fast Tips to Get Organized Now
Are you ready to get started? Organizing your small office space for rent certainly does not have to take days. Once you have considered your priorities, it merely comes down to breaking down your list for what works best for you.
Here are some tips to get you started on the road to efficiency for your new commercial real estate office rental:
- Start with a purge: Consider de-cluttering your office as the first step to getting more organized. If you have no use for it, have not used it in a while, or simply have no idea if it even works anymore, get rid of it.
- Clear your workspace: If you do not use it daily, there is no reason why it should be cluttering your workspace and your mind! Put it away in drawers.
- Organize your filing system and drawers: Now is the time to invest in a good labeling system if you do not have one already. Do you have piles scattered through the office? Rid yourself of them!
- Organize your computer: Most people do not even realize how much time they waste sorting through their desktop of their computer for files, or worse yet, sorting through their emails. Take some time to organize the whole thing with folders and dates.
- Make a plan to keep up with it: Remember all of your hard work getting organized is only effective if you keep up with it. Be sure to know what your plan is to stay organized.
Are you a business looking for small office space for rent
? Speak to one of the professionals at The Robert Weiler Company, who can show you the best spaces in Columbus.