Finding the Perfect Office Space Columbus Ohio Has to Offer
Doesn’t it feel as if you only just moved into your current office, and already, here you are searching for the next perfect office space Columbus Ohio has to offer for your expanding team?
With all that you have on your plate, searching for the perfect office space Columbus Ohio has to offer can feel overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be. Finding office space has never been smarter. In fact, Columbus is ranked the #1 metro area in the United States for Global 500 headquarters! How can you get started today?
The number one thing you should consider when looking for an office space is your needs. Financial obligations are clearly significant; however, you want a space that is adequate for the purpose it will serve. Take the time to seek out an affordable Columbus real estate
site that will suit your needs, long-term.
Consider these factors when searching for office space Columbus Ohio has to offer:
- Location, location, location–A “prime” location will cost more, so consider what that means for you and if it is a priority
- Square Footage– You should consider this per person rather than as a whole space
- Lease – Are there parts of the lease that you cannot oblige? Can you make changes to the property? How flexible are your property management rights?
- Growth Potential – Is there room for your business to expand in this office?
- Function – What purpose will your office space be serving beyond a place for your employees to perform their duties? Will clients visit the site? Will you need conference rooms?
You will want to keep in mind that every lease and contract will come with fine print. Whether you choose to rent or buy office space Columbus Ohio has to offer, there are certain things you must oblige. Are you prepared to be held accountable for the fine print?
Once you have decided on a property, consider taking some necessary precautions:
1. Obtain a property appraisal (if purchasing)
2. Consider cost of insurance for the property and office space
3. Review the mortgage/rental costs
The biggest mistake you can make is to invest in office property without understanding the costs involved and budgeting properly. You do not want to take your business’s success and turn that into a setback with a new office.
When you onboard a new employee in your office, remind that person that there are no questions that are too small. When it comes to real estate, the same cliché holds true. Consider talking with the professionals at The Robert Weiler Company, providing top-notch commercial real estate services since 1938. Whether you need assistance with appraisal services, managing a commercial property, or finding the best office space Columbus Ohio
has to offer, contact one of our agents at 1-614-221-4286 to learn more today.