- office (614) 221-4286 x114
- Joined The Robert Weiler Company in 2014
- Assists in the writing, research, and preparation of appraisal reports
- Studying to become a Certified General Appraiser with the State of Ohio
- Registered as a LEED Green Associate, with an understanding of the most current green building principles and practice
Amy L. Still graduated from the University of Cincinnati in 2011 with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering. Amy worked as a consultant in the engineering industry in Cincinnati, Ohio for three years before joining The Robert Weiler Company in September of 2014. In 2008, Amy graduated from DePauw University with a Bachelor’s degree in Physics. Amy is also a LEED Green Associate, demonstrating basic knowledge of green design, construction and operations.
Amy is a state registered Appraiser Assistant. She has completed numerous appraisal courses sponsored by the Appraisal Institute and is currently studying to become a Certified General Appraiser with the State of Ohio.